Thx everyone for support....I LOVE U all....
( Vanessa sorry for wetting ur jacket...sorry about tht...i just couldn't keep it....)
I tried ...n i just couldn't stay strong....
I wanted to say loads ....but it's hurtful to even type all my feelings here...so i'll just leave it there....n when time passes by...my memory will vanish eventually....haha...thx for ending my sku life like tht...ARGH...
wanna swear here....but i wouldn't let tht person to 貶低 my 人格...
I AM a person wif GOOD MANNERS, I DON't BARK!!!
3 則留言:
*hugsss*
poor lil irene...
don't worry this type of person (if she is one) isn't worth our brain cells... we shall remember her as the one who barked pointlessly at the dome grounds.
next time we can go *woof* when we see her.
sor咩ry丫傻啦~XD
不過見到你攬住我喊真係好心痛T T
唔好再諗d咁ge死賤精老土師奶怪(好長XD)喇~~
學prim話..我會叫我媽帶我家Toffee去teach her some manner架喇XDDD
我諗d更年期老狗乸係冇乜腦ge...我地體諒下佢啦...費事比人告虐畜啦係咪~=v=
love u loads.
dont even waste ur time thinking abt this stupid person anymore.
doesnt worth it
張貼留言